June 11, 2015

The A - Z of Blogging


Blogging can be hard work.
Sometimes a blogger just isn't feeling it - that may be a reading slump, a time issue, unexpected upsets taking you away from blogging, your day job, or just general can't-be-arsed-itis!

I myself have had a combination of all of the above recently and I am struggling to get back on track. So in an attempt to kick-start the creative blogging juices, I'm going to start a series of blog posts entitled The A - Z of Blogging.

Basically I'll be writing up a small feature about all things (book) blogging related according to the alphabet. It'll just be a bit of fun, nothing too serious and definitely not gospel of any kind - just an exercise in fun and frivolity!

Maybe you'll join me along the way, find something to laugh about or even bitch about - I'm all for a good discussion and a bit of banter!



No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your thoughts, so please don't hesitate to leave a comment :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...