September 25, 2014

Book Review ~ Chained by Night by Larissa Ione



 
Title: Chained by Night (MoonBound Clan Vampire #2)
Author:
Larissa Ione
Release Date:
September 30th 2014
Publisher:
Pocket Books (Simon & Schuster)
Source:
Received from the publisher for an honest review

THE FUTURE OF HIS TRIBE

Leader of the vampire clan MoonBound, Hunter will do what he must to save his people from extinction—or worse, a torturous eternity as vampire slaves and subjects of human experimentation. To keep his enemies at bay, he has agreed to mate a rival clan leader’s daughter in return for peace between the clans and an ally in the looming war with the humans.

THE LOVER OF HIS SOUL
But survival comes at a price. First, Hunter must break an ancient curse by successfully negotiating three deadly tests. Then he must resist the searing passions of the gorgeous vampire warrior he despises but is bound to mate. Will Hunter stay true to his word? Or will he risk everything for the woman he really loves: the vampire seductress’s identical twin sister.

 

I am completely blown away by the level of awesomeness contained between the pages of Chained by Night. From the very first page I was held completely captive, taken away to an alternate plain where vampires fight for survival against the oppressive and tormenting humans.

Hunter is pure unadulterated, sinful sex on legs – OMG – love him! Bronzed Native American muscle wrapped around a loving soul who wants nothing more than to protect his people and bring about peace.

Aylin is amazing – not a whiney, woe-is-me moment to be seen. She is full of spunk, determination and wonder for a world she has been kept hidden from. A no-nonsense, honorable female, worthy of the ultimate alpha male.
I’ll be honest – I was a little doubtful about the success of this series. I found book #1 to be clunky and the MC’s pissed me off, but wow – what a difference! Chained by Night was everything a reader hopes for in a book; an emotionally charged love story full of smouldering looks and dastardly rival clans causing dissension and mayhem.

I even liked Nicole and Riker so much more this time around! And Myne, oh Myne... he pulled some serious heart strings. He is so tortured and lost; I just want to save him from himself! But I am really hopeful that Larissa Ione has an amazing love for him in the form of a tree climbing, disappearing, bounty hunter! I can’t wait to see what is in store for Myne and the rest of the MoonBound clan, I am so excited to read more.

Chained by Night took me on a blood thirsty thrill ride with some hot and steamy moments that had me trembling with desire for a Hunter of my own – my faith in this series has been restored!
5 Stars

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your thoughts, so please don't hesitate to leave a comment :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...