April 9, 2013

Book Review: Lunar Exposure by Shona Husk

Title: Lunar Exposure
Author: Shona Husk
Release Date: May 10th 2013
Publisher: Ellora's Cave
Source: Received an eARC from the author for an honest review

Bounty hunter Callen wants to capture Noga—a terrorist—both for the money and for revenge. But catching a criminal on the sensual resort of Decadent Moon without giving in to all the destination’s sexual pleasures is harder than it seems.

Haliday is the darling of the media, a socialite known as much for her casual relationships as she is for her charitable donations. No one knows she hunts down criminals.

Lust and ambition clash, and Callen and Haliday will have to find a way to work together, despite the distraction of their passionate bond. To succeed they must trust each other, something neither Callen nor Haliday is willing to do.



My Thoughts


I have to admit, this is the first book I have read from author Shona Husk and I think I've been missing out! From the very start I was exposed to a new and fantastical world, full of some very intriguing breeds of 'people'.

Callen and Haliday are great characters, each with complex backgrounds but written in such a way that I wasn't bogged down with information overload. They are both damaged, secretive, and hellbent on destroying an intergalactic criminal mastermind.
 

The writing flowed easily throughout and I was able to get a really great sense of the way this world worked and the lives of the people in it; and considering it's a reasonably short story at only 50 pages, Lunar Exposure has incredible world building and thoroughly fleshed out characters that I can only hope will be continued, with a series for our two hero's.

My only complaint would be the seemingly overuse of the words slit and clit - I think I counted 10 just on one page! - otherwise an excellent read, and I'll be adding all of this authors books to my tbr pile.

 

Lunar Exposure is a great story full of adventure, mystery, action, sexual attraction and sex - hot, sweaty, horny sex!
4 stars ;]

                      
Facebook | Website | Twitter | Goodreads 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your thoughts, so please don't hesitate to leave a comment :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...