February 29, 2012

Tempted by Her Innocent Kiss by Maya Banks

Title: Tempted by Her Innocent Kiss
Author: Maya Banks
Publisher: Harlequin
Release Date: March 2012 
Source: Received from the publisher via Netgalley

No Man’s Bargaining Chip

Devon Carter was her first; now newly wed Ashley wants their passion to last. But her dreams of true love are crushed by the discovery that their marriage is another of Daddy’s business deals. Her strategy: act the part of perfect wife and make Devon love her.

But Devon misses the bubbly, no-holds barred woman his wife used to be. Who is this Ashley with the steely demeanour of a society wife? And will he find a way to rekindle the fire in her eyes…especially now that she’s pregnant?



My Thoughts

Ugh, what can I say? 

I didn't hate it, but I didn't like it either.

Maya Banks can write so much better than this. 
I really like her KGI and Brazen series.

This...well this was very mediocre, painfully cliched, and just boring.

I never really liked either of the characters, the story was weak, and nothing really happened.

They dated, had sex, got married, got pregnant, separated, He's sorry, She's sorry, HEA, the end!

There was no pop and sizzle, no real moment of connection, and definitely no romance.

It saddens me to give Tempted by Her Innocent Kiss 2 Stars :|

 

 


No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your thoughts, so please don't hesitate to leave a comment :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...