November 22, 2011

Book Review: Lord of the Wolfyn by Jessica Andersen

Title: Lord of the Wolfyn (Royal House of Shadows #3)
Author: Jessica Andersen
Release Date: October 18th 2011
Publisher: Harlequin
Source: Received from the publisher via Netgalley

Once upon a time…the Blood Sorcerer vanquished the kingdom of Elden.
To save their children, the queen scattered them to safety and the king filled them with vengeance.
Only a magical timepiece connects the four royal heirs…and time is running out.…
For practical Reda Weston, nothing could explain how reading a sexy version of "Little Red Riding Hood" catapulted her into another realm—face-to-fang with the legendary wolf-creature who seduced women. A wolf who transformed into a dark, virile man….
Dayn cursed the Sorcerer that turned him wolfyn and damned him to a lonely fate. As a beast, he mated with women to gain strength.
Strength he needed to rescue his royal parents. But as a man, he craved Reda's heated, sizzling touch. With little time left, Dayn had to either embrace his wolf to save his kingdom…or fight it to save his woman.

My Thoughts 


I was hoping for something really, really great here and sadly it fell way short.

The story was very slow paced and I found myself skipping over the pages for something to grab my attention but found it lacking.

I found the characters weak and truthfully, rather boring. 
There just wasn't any real spark for me, and I found the fraising repetitive.

The action picked up a bit towards the end but by then I was over it and glad to see the end.

A rather forgettable 2 Star read :|

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your thoughts, so please don't hesitate to leave a comment :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...