October 12, 2011

Double Book Review: Zoctornyia by Beth Wright

Title: Zoctornyia (Vultar's Heart, Body, and Soul Mate Part 1)
Author: Beth Wright
Release Date: August 20th 2011
Publisher: Self published
Source: Received from the author for an honest review

A whole new world is now being brought to our human race. What will unfold for those who enter into it and who will be there to help teach us on the way. Will one human female named Elizabeth be able to stay alive.


My Thoughts

I have to say that this book is not my usual reading material. I don't usually go for stories that involve alien races that are trying for what ever reason to intermingle with us mere humans.

That being said, I was intrigued by the 'mind speaking' and 'healing qualities' that these strange beings had.
The writing flowed easily and as the story progressed I found myself caught in in this strange tale, enough so that I went ahead and purchased part 2 in this series.

An interesting 3 Star read :]



Title: Zoctornyia (Vultar's Heart, Body, and Soul Mate Part 2) 
Author: Beth Wright
Release Date: September 9th 2011
Publisher: Self published
Source: Purchased from Smashwords

Setiana comes into contact with another race from the world of Zoctornyia. A decision is made to take her from Vultar. Will Vultar lose his Tellianar, or will he win this battle....


My Thoughts

Okay, Part 2 was intriguing, thrilling, suspenseful, fun, mind boggling, different-hang on let me get my thesaurus!!

I loved Part 2 in this exceptionally different tale. 
So much so I'm eager to purchase both Parts 3 & 4.

I literally felt light headed after reading this, I swear I held my breath for most of it.
Zoctornyia (both parts) has been the most surprising read I think I've stumbled upon all year.

I would highly recommend this series to everyone, even if its not your usual read.
You may well be very pleasantly surprised just I have have been.

An intriguingly thrilling 5 Star read ~<;]


Here are some links that may interest you

Zoctoryia facebook page http://www.facebook.com/pages/Zoctornyia-by-Beth-Wright/203724263022821

Beth Wright's Goodreads page http://www.goodreads.com/author/show/3974614.Beth_Wright?origin=


1 comment:

  1. Ty :D I am glad you enjoyed it. I have been told more than once, this is not the normal type of thing I would read. But they are now some of my biggest fans :D I hope you enjoy 3-4 just as much. Fyi part 4 has alot more humour in it :) Enjoy, and thanks for the wonderful reviews :D

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear your thoughts, so please don't hesitate to leave a comment :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...